Practical and Versatile, the Ruger® PC Carbine™ is built to excel in a variety of roles, from plinking to competition.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2″ spacers included).
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment .
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
|Action||Semi-auto||Operation||Dead-blow (Delayed) Blowback|
|Canadian Legal Classification||Non-Restricted||Handedness||Right|
|Stock Material||Synthetic Glass Filled Nylon||Stock Finish||Black|
|Recoil Pad||Rubber||Adjustable Length of Pull||3 Supplied Spacers|
|Min Length of Pull (in)||12.62||Max Length of Pull (in)||14.12|
|Adjustable Comb or Cheekpiece||No||Drop at Comb||Standard|
|Drop at Heel||Standard||Grip Type||Curved Pistol Textured|
|Pistol Grip Cap||Ruger Logo||Trigger Guard Material||Synthetic|
|Trigger Guard Engraving||None||Safety||Trigger Mounted 2 Position Cross-bolt|
|Trigger Type||Standard||Trigger Material||Synthetic|
|Trigger Finish||Black||Trigger Pull (lbs)||5.5|
|Magazine Compatibility||Modular Inserts; Ruger SR/Security-9 Pistol (Pre-installed), Glock Pistol (Supplied), Ruger American Pistol (Sold Seperately)||Magazine Type||Detachable Double Stack Single Feed Box Exposed|
|Magazine Capacity||10||Magazine Release||Stock Mounted Left Side Reversible Recessed Push Button|
|Magazine Floorplate Material||Composite||Forend Material||Aluminum|
|Forend Finish||Type III Hard-coat Anodized||Receiver Material||7075-T6 Aluminum Billet|
|Receiver Finish||Type III Hard-coat Anodized||Charging Handle||Reprociated Right Side Reversible|
|Optic Interface||Integrated Picatinny Rail||Rear Sight||Fully Adjustable Ghost Ring Peep|
|Front Sight||Fixed Protected Blade||Barrel Material||Chrome-moly Steel, Cold Hammer Forged|
|Barrel Finish||Matte Black||Barrel Countour||Heavy Fluted|
|Twist Rate (in)||1:10 RH||Grooves||6|
|Muzzle Device||Thread Protector||Thread (in)||1/2 – 28|
|Default Overall Length (in; cm)||~37.4; 95||Weight (lbs; kg)||~7.4; 3.4|
|Accessory Interface||Sling Stud Buttstock; M-LOK Forend; Supplied M-LOK to Picatinny Rail/Sling Stud|
* Older Glock® magazines that feature only one magazine latch slot may still be used with the PC Carbine™, but the magazine release button must remain on the left side of the rifle as shipped from the factory. The magazine release button should not be reversed when using this type of magazine as the magazine will not properly lock into the magazine well. Early versions of Glock®-brand magazines with a “U” shaped notch at the rear of the magazine feed lips will not function in the PC Carbine™
† NOTE: The receiver-mounted, Picatinny-style rail is designed to accommodate most optics and optic mounts intended for use with Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 rails. However, due to reduced clearance between the top of the receiver and the bottom of the optics rail, optics and optic mounts that extend more than .275″ below the top of the rail may not fit the PC Carbine™. Ensure that the optic or optic mount you intend to use does not extend more than .275″ below the top of the Picatinny-style rail when installed.
|Distributor Item Number||340-19118|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.