The Ruger Precision Rimfire: Bringing the Big-Gun experience to the rimfire world.
- Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy each and every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a flat Picatinny bag rider making it easy to affix a rear monopod. A molded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling.
- Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.
- Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2″ bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3″ bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
- Ruger’s own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector provides an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45°, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
- Anodized 0 MOA Picatinny scope base makes it easy to mount and zero optics.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision® Rifle).
- 15″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra precise rifling for excellent accuracy. Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- 1/2″-28 threaded barrel for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR® suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
- Accepts all 10/22® magazines.
- Also includes: two, 10-round BX-1 magazines.
|Chassis||Quick-Fit Precision Rimfire Adjustable||Stock||Polymer|
|Buttpad||Rubber||Length of Pull Type||Fully Adjustable|
|Min Length of Pull (in)||12||Max Length of Pull (in)||15.5|
|Adjustable Comb||Fully Adjustable||Grip Type||Modern Pistol; AR-Pattern|
|Magazine Type||Detachable Box||Magazine Capacity||10|
|Handguard||15″ Aluminum Free-Float||Handguard Finish||Black, Hard-Coat Anodized|
|Safety||45 Degree Lever; Left Side, Reversible; AR-Pattern||Optic Interface||Pre-installed 30 MOA Picatinny Rail|
|Rear Sight||None||Front Sight||None|
|Barrel Material||1137 Alloy Steel||Barrel Type||Cold Hammer Forged|
|Twist (in)||1:16 RH||Grooves||6|
|Muzzle Device||Thread Protector||Thread Pattern (in)||1/2 – 28|
|Min Overall Length (in)||35.13||Max Overall Length (in)||38.63|
|Weight (lbs)||6.8||Accessory Interface||QD Slots, Picatinny Rail Buttstock; M-LOK Forend|
|Distributor Item Number||340-08401|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.