The BDX family of rangefinders include many of the legacy features that the KILO name was built on: Lightwave DSP™ digital rangefinder engine, Hyperscan™ with 4 times per second scan rate, RangeLock™, and the Lumatic™ auto-adjusting display.
The SIERRA3BDX riflescopes have the look, feel, weight, and size of traditional riflescopes. They feature HD glass for superior resolution and optical clarity, 30mm main tubes, side-focus parallax adjustments, and the LevelPlex™ digital anti-cant system. The BDX-R1 Digital Ballistic Reticle is the evolution of holdover, providing a ballistic solution out to 800 yards with 1 MOA of accuracy.
Disguised within the form factor of a traditional riflescope lies the power of the SIG SAUER BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX riflescope provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact. SIG SAUER’s BDX, just CONNECT THE DOT
- Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, enviromental conditions and Bluetooth® to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
- Features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels xacross the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- SIG SAUER’s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
- New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
How does BDX work?
The BDX rangefinder and riflescope system is simple, fast, and intuitive. Simply download the “SIG BDX” app available for Android or iOS smartphones, pair the KILO BDX rangefinder and SIERRA3BDX riflescope, set up a basic ballistic profile, and then you’re ready to shoot or hunt. Once you are in the field, range your target as you normally would, and the KILO BDX rangefinder will utilize onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralight™ to instantly send your dope to the scope via Bluetooth. Using your basic ballistic profile the ballistic solution is calculated for your target and will instantly illuminate on the BDX-R1 Digital Ballistic Reticle with windage and elevation holds in the SIERRA3BDX riflescope. A blue LED on the riflescope power selector indicates that the BDX system is paired, and when the reticle has received new ballistic holdover and windage data from the rangefinder.
OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM)
FIELD OF VIEW
DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT RANGE
RANGE ON DEER
RANGE ON TREES
Up to 800 y
Up to 1000 y
Up to 2000 y
|ADJUSTMENT INCREMENTS||0.25 MOA|
|MAINTUBE DIAMETER||30 mm|
|TRAVEL PER ROTATION||20 MOA|
|PARALLAX SETTING||100 Yards|
|FIELD OF VIEW LOW (FT @ 100 YARDS)||19.9|
|FIELD OF VIEW HIGH (FT @ 100 YARDS)||6.7|
|EYE RELIEF HIGH (IN)||3.35|
|EXIT PUPIL LOW (MM)||8.9|
|EXIT PUPIL HIGH (MM)||3.6|
|DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT RANGE||+/- 2|
|OCULAR OUTER DIAMETER (IN)||1.61|
|OBJECTIVE OUTER DIAMETER (IN)||2.3|
|INTERNAL GAS PURGE||Nitrogen|
|ILLUMINATION SETTINGS||10 Daylight|
|EYE RELIEF LOW (IN)||4.21|
|TOTAL ELEVATION TRAVEL||55 MOA|
|TOTAL WINDAGE TRAVEL||55 MOA|
|OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM)||30 mm|