The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol is available in a matte black finish, and includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
|Action||Semi-auto Striker Fire||Frame Size||Full|
|Frame Material||Polymer||Frame Width (in; cm)||1.3; 3.3|
|Grip||Polymer||Safety||No Thumb Safety|
|Capacity||10 + 1||Empty Mag Weight (oz; g)||2.8; 80.3|
|Slide Material||Stainless Steel||Slide Finish||Armornite|
|Rear Sight||Steel White Two Dot||Front Sight||Steel White Dot|
|Sight Radius (in; cm)||6.5; 16.5||Barrel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Barrel Length (cm)||10.8||Barrel Finish||Armornite|
|Overall Length (in; cm)||7.4; 18.8||Overall Height (in; cm)||5.5; 12.7|
|Weight (oz; g)||27.6; 782.5||Color||Black|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.