Threaded Match Grade Barrel
- The 5.28″ hammer-forged barrel of the XD-M® is extended and threaded, and features a tough Melonite® finish.
Suppressor Height Sights
- Elevated steel three-dot suppressor-height sights keep the gun pointed straight even with a can at the muzzle.
- The included Picatinny rail includes multiple slots, even on the compact versions, for maximum versatility in mounting lights and lasers.
Passive Grip Safety
- The passive grip safety is one of three distinct mechanical safety systems that operate without conscious thought without adversely affecting trigger pull.
Striker Status Indicator
- The striker status indicator is a pin that protrudes out the back of the slide to provide both visual and tactile insight on the condition of the striker.
Loaded Chamber Indicator
- The mechanical loaded chamber indicator sits on top of the slide so it can easily be accessed either visually or by feel.
- The stainless steel, double-column magazines are designed to combine impressive capacity with rugged strength and rust resistance.
- The XD-M® pistol’s Mega-lock texturing ensures a solid grip on the pistol, allowing you to wring the most performance out of it on the range. Three included interchangeable backstraps provide you the added benefit of being able to customize the grip size to fit your hand perfectly.
|Barrel||5.28″ Hammer Forged Steel, Threaded (.5×28), Melonite® Finish, 1:10|
|Slide||Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish|
|Frame||Desert FDE Polymer|
|Recoil System||One Piece w/ Full Length Guide Rod|