A simple and effective tactical upgrade for 12 gauge Mossberg 500 and 590 shotguns – no gunsmithing needed.
Ultra-rigid, this innovative lightweight aluminum unit straddles both sides of the receiver and is crafted with a non-glare anodized finish. The top Picatinny rail can mount a variety of accessories, yet is designed to sit just high enough to allow continued use of the shotgun’s bead sight. Keeping six shells in readiness, the low profile design SideSaddle incorporates TacStar’s proprietary material for durability and secure shell retention. Order the Shotgun Rail Mount with Sidesaddle by TacStar today for convenient way to reload. No gunsmithing required!
- Billet aluminum construction, non-glare hard coat anodized.
- Straddles both sides of receiver for high rigidity.
- Raised Picatinny rail on top, retains use of standard bead sights.
- Innovative new low profile six shell sidesaddle.
- Proprietary materials combined to create an ultra-durable shell retention system.
Note: Firearm, optic and shotshells not include and used for demo purposes only.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.