Bring new life to your Ruger® 10/22®! Weighing in at only 12.7 ounces, the Tactical Solutions’ X-RING Performance Barrel is by far the lightest weight .22 LR rifle barrel available for the Ruger® 10/22®, for Tactical Solutions X-Ring semi-automatic .22 rifles, and for Tactical Solutions X-Ring .22LR receivers. This barrel upgrade represents what TacSol is known for in the .22LR aftermarket barrel industry; lightweight, highly accurate, and easy-to-install barrels. This barrel dramatically increases accuracy, performance, and reliability. It is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a .920” diameter target contour profile. Compensators are easily attached by simply twisting them on the barrel’s ½” X 28 threaded end. Hand-chambered for 22 LR, with a target crown and chromoly bore, the X-RING Performance Barrel upgrade is everything you could ask for in a .22LR barrel.
- Lightweight: At 12.7 oz., the lightest weight 10/22® barrel on the market
- Shoot with Accuracy: The barrel’s innovative chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
- Quick and Easy Target Acquisition: Lightweight, durable construction
- Noticeable Craftsmanship: Unique design & quality above all others
- Spiral Fluted Barrel: Our barrels are spiral fluted for weight reduction and heat dissipation
- Easy to Install: Internet video instructions, no gunsmithing needed
- Easy to carry: Extremely lightweight and durable materials
- Easy Compensator Attachment: Threaded muzzle for thread-on compensator
- Versatile Use: Perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting
|Compatibility||Ruger 10/22; X-Ring||Chamber||22 LR|
|Optic Interface||None||Rear Sight||None|
|Front Sight||None||Profile||Target Spiral Fluted|
|Diameter (in)||0.920||Twist (in)||1:16|
|Thread||1/2″ x 28||Weight (oz)||12.7|
Not for Ruger 10/22 Left-Handed Rifles
Not Drilled and Tapped for Open Sights
Due to the anodizing process color may vary from the images shown
Ruger® and 10/22® are Registered Trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc.
|Item Number (2)||FX037513|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.