The Tactical Solutions’ X-RING Open Sight Barrel is a lightweight and highly accurate .22 LR rifle barrel for the Ruger® 10/22®, Thompson/Center T/CR22® rifles*, Tactical Solutions X-Ring semi-automatic .22 rifles, and for Tactical Solutions X-Ring .22LR receivers. This barrel upgrade represents what TacSol is known for in the .22LR aftermarket barrel industry; lightweight, highly accurate, and easy-to-install barrels. This barrel dramatically increases accuracy, performance, and reliability. It is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a 0.920” diameter target contour profile. The rear sight is fully adjustable for windage and elevation, and the front sight has a highly visible fiber optic that results in fast target acquisition. Muzzle devices are easily attached by simply twisting them on the barrel’s ½” X 28 threaded end. Hand-chambered for 22 LR, with a target crown and chromoly bore, the X-RING Open Sight Barrel upgrade is everything you could ask for in a .22LR barrel.
- Shoot with Accuracy: The barrel’s innovative chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
- Quick and Easy Target Acquisition: Lightweight, durable construction
- Noticeable Craftsmanship: Unique design & quality above all others
- Fluted Barrel: Our barrels are fluted for weight reduction and heat dissipation
- Easy to Install: Internet video instructions, no gunsmithing needed
- Easy to carry: Extremely lightweight and durable materials
- Easy Compensator Attachment: Threaded muzzle for thread-on compensator
- Versatile Use: Perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting
- Pinpoint Open Sight System: Fiber Optic Front & Rear adjustable sights
|Compatibility||Ruger 10/22; Thompson/Center T/CR22; X-Ring||Chamber||22 LR|
|Optic Interface||None||Rear Sight||Fully Adjustable 2 Dot Green Fiber Optic|
|Front Sight||Fixed Green Fiber Optic||Profile||Target Fluted|
|Diameter (in)||0.92||Twist (in)||1:16|
|Thread||1/2″ x 28||Weight (oz)||16|
*The Thompson/Center T/CR22 requires Tactical Solutions T/CR22® V-Block for installation
Not for Ruger 10/22 Left-Handed Rifles
Not Drilled and Tapped for Open Sights
Due to the anodizing process color may vary from the images shown
Ruger® and 10/22® are Registered Trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc.
|Item Number (2)||FX039910|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.