Made in America, Talley Manufacturing’s Picatinny Rails are machined entirely from high grade 7000 series alloy and protected with a hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell ensuring the craftsmanship of these Picatinny Rails last the lifetime of your firearm. Picatinny Rails are all designed and manufactured with precision to fit your firearm with the industry’s tightest manufacturing tolerances. These Pic Rails provide a mounting platform for all optics mounts that have been designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications, to include all Talley Picatinny scope mounts. Whether you are looking for a tactical scope ring, a modern sporting ring or our traditional scope ring with a Picatinny mounting system, Talley MFG has Pic Rails for all applications and firearms enthusiast.
- American Made, Lightweight 7000 series Aluminum Alloy
- Fully CNC Machined
- Hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell
- Designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (1/4 6-48 Screws / T-15)
- Designed to fit Tikka T3 and Tikka T3X bolt action rifles.
|Tikka T3, T3x
|MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
|Rear Height (in)
|Front Height (in)
|Overall Length (in)
|Hole 1 to 2 Spacing (in)
|Hole 2 to 3 Spacing (in)
|Hole 3 to 4 Spacing (in)
- The Rear height is measured at hole 1; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
- Hole 1 is closest to the shooter and hole 4 is closest to the muzzle. Hole spacing measured center to center.
- The Front Height is measured at hole 4; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
The Talley Guarantee
Nothing is Tougher than a Talley
The Talley Guarantee: At Talley Manufacturing, we place our customers first. All our products carry a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we make sure you will be. We want you to know you’ve just purchased the best.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.