The Tikka T3x Hunter is designed for the shooter who appreciates the warm feel of a wooden stock combined with solid performance.
The stainless metal parts make this the perfect choice for all weather conditions and makes for easy maintenance.
- New Recoil Pad
- T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
- Redesign Ejection Port
- The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
- Improved Rail Attachment
- Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
- Metallic Bolt Shroud
- Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
- Steel Recoil Lug
- This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation – even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn’t have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
|Stock Material||Wood||Stock Finish||Oiled Brown|
|Folding Stock||No||Cheek Piece||No|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Magazine Capacity||3 + 1|
|Trigger||Single Stage Trigger||Fluted Bolt||No|
|Picatinny Rail||No||Open Sights||No|
|Barrel Length (mm)||620||Rate of Twist (in)||1:10|
|Muzzle Thread||No||Total Length (in; mm)||44.5; 1131|
|Weight (lbs; kg)||6.6; 3|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.