T3x Lite Veil Wideland is for hunting in southern forests and open plains. The barrel and receiver have a cerkote finish which enhances weather durability.
- Cerakote coating enhances weather durability
- Cerakote coating resists abrasion, corrosion, and keeps scratches away. In addition, the surface treatment is very thin. The rifle barrelled action is also treated with this coating.
- Blend with nature
- Blending in with your surroundings is a key factor in successful hunting. Camouflage for your rifle is just as important as your clothing. You don’t want to give any head start to your prey to be noticed beforehand. Camouflage your location, identity and movement. Tikka T3x Lite Veil Wideland is a versatile pattern designed for forests and open plains alike.
- Ready to function in extreme conditions
- Safe to shoot and handle with two-position safety
- Fluted bolt and oversized bolt knob helps you operate in extreme weather conditions
- Fluted bolt guarantees operation in dusty and icy conditions. The bolt works as smooth as silk, regardless of the environment. Fluting also decreases the overall weight of the rifle. Even if you have to wear thick gloves, the large bolt knob helps you load the gun safely in a hunting situations.
- Optimized rifle weight
- Barrel profile is designed light enough for long hunting trips and heavy enough for increased accuracy. The rifle is always supplied with a radial muzzle brake for recoil reduction and quicker follow-up shot.
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Cold hammer forging produces accurate and durable barrels. During cold hammer forging, Tikka barrels are hammered from all sides against the mandrel inside the barrel, transferring the mirror image of the rifling machined on the surface of the mandrel. Cold hammer forged barrels gives you out of the box accuracy without the need for breaking in the rifle.
- The action is designed for accuracy
- Extremely rigid action made from hardened steel with a two-locking lug T3x bolt. The bolt features a spring-loaded plunger ejector and a removable bolt handle, with 70° opening angle leaving plenty of room for handling the bolt.
- Feel the right moment
- In every shooting situation the rifle is always moving slightly, especially when pulling the trigger. This is why it is critical to have the rifle trigger manufactured according to very tight tolerances. Minimal rifle trigger lock time decreases the time between trigger engagement, trigger break and the impact of the firing pin on the primer. This results in excellent rifle trigger control and greater potential for accuracy.
- Ready for accessories
- Tikka rifles are modular, since it’s always possible to modify the rifle to fit a wide range of specific shooting situations.
|Canada Legal Classification||Non-Restricted||Action||Bolt|
|Handedness||Right||Optic Interface||Drilled and Tapped; Integrated 16.5mm Dovetail|
|Rear Sight||None||Front Sight||None|
|Grip Type||Stock Integrated Pistol Grip w/ Modular Textured Panel Black||Pistol Grip Cap||Tikka Logo on Grip Panel|
|Trigger Type||Single Stage||Trigger Compatiblity||Tikka T3, T3x, T1x|
|Min Trigger Pull (lbs; N)||2.25; 10||Max Trigger Pull (lbs; N)||4.4375; 20|
|Default Trigger Pull (lbs; N)||3; 15||Safety||Trigger Group Mounted 2 Position Lever|
|Manual Safety Position||Upper Rear Receiver, Right Side||Magazine Interface||Single Stack Single Feed Detachable Box Synthetic Flush|
|Magazine Compatibility||T3, T3x Standard Trigger Guard Assembly||Magazine Capacity||Supplied 3 Round; 5 Round (Sold Separately)|
|Default Length (in; mm)||42.6; 1082||Min Length (in; mm)||42.6; 1082|
|Max Length (in; mm)||42.6; 1082||Width (in; mm)||~3.2; 8.2|
|Height (in; cm)||~7; 17.8||Weight (lbs; kg)||8.8; 4|
|Accessory Interface||Sling Stud Buttstock, Forend; Supplied Sling Swivels; T3x Synthetic Stock Grip Panel, Forend|
|Bolt Throw Angle (Degrees)||70||Action Size||Standard|
|Action Footprint||Tikka T3||Lower Receiver Material||Steel|
|Lower Receiver Finish||Cerakote H-294 Midnight Bronze||Upper Receiver Material||Steel|
|Upper Receiver Finish||Cerakote H-294 Midnight Bronze||Stock Interfacing Mechanism||Direct to Receiver|
|Stock Interfacing Mechanism Material||(2) Trigger Guard Mounted Action Screws||Stock Interfacing Mechanism Finish||Black|
|Barrel Interfacing Mechanism||Direct to Receiver||Barrel Securing Mechanism||Barrel Threads|
|Barrel Securing Mechanism Material||Steel||Barrel Securing Mechanism Finish||Standard|
|Recoil Lug||(1) Stock Mounted Block||Recoil Lug Material||Steel|
|Recoil Lug Finish||Polished||Feed Type||Push|
|Ejection||Bolt Mounted Spring Loaded Ejector||Ejection Direction||Right|
|Bolt Type||(3) Piece||Bolt Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bolt Finish||Polished Fluted||Bolt Head Type||Fixed to Bolt|
|Bolt Lock||(2) Bolt Head Lugs||Bolt Handle||Modular w/ Threaded Enlarged Spherical Smooth Knob|
|Bolt Handle Material||Stainless Steel w/ Synthetic Knob||Bolt Handle Finish||Polished Handle w/ Black Knob|
|Bolt Hold Open||None||Bolt Release||Upper Left Rear Receiver Mounted Lever|
|Trigger Guard Type||Removable Part||Trigger Guard Material||Synthetic|
|Trigger Guard Finish||Black||Trigger Guard Engraving||None|
|Magazine Release Type||Push Lever||Magazine Release Position||Part of Front Trigger Guard, Near Flush|
|Magazine Cutoff||None||Anti-Release Magazine Lock Mechanism||None|
|Stock Type||Full Stock Direct to Receiver||Stock Fit||Tikka T3 (non-CTR), T3x (non-CTR/UPR), T1x|
|Stock Material||Synthetic||Stock Finish||Wideland Camo|
|Buttpad||Rubber||Adjustable Length of Pull||Stock Spacers (Sold Seperately)|
|Default Length of Pull (in)||~14; 35.5||Min Length of Pull (in)||~14; 35.5|
|Max Length of Pull (in)||~14; 35.5||Adjustable Comb||No|
|Min Drop at Comb (in; cm)||~0.8; 2||Max Drop at Comb (in; cm)||~0.8; 2|
|Min Drop at Heel (in; cm)||~0.8; 2||Max Drop at Heel (in; cm)||~0.8; 2|
|Adjustable Cast||No||Adjustable Pitch||No|
|Forend Type||Part of Stock||Forend Fit||Tikka T3, T3x, T1x|
|Forend Material||Synthetic||Forend Finish||Wideland Camo|
|Barrel Length (mm)||570||Caliber Marking||270 Win.|
|Chamber Size||Standard||Pressure Rating||CIP N Marked|
|Barrel Profile||Round Straight Fluted Light||Barrel Material||Cold Hammer Forged Steel|
|Barrel Finish||Cerakote H-294 Midnight Bronze||Chamber Finish||Standard|
|Rifling||4 Groove||Twist Rate (in)||1:10|
|Muzzle Device||Pre-installed Thread Protector, Supplied Radial Muzzle Brake||Muzzle Thread (in)||5/8 – 24|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.