T3x Lite Veil Wideland is the perfect companion for southern forests and open plains. Cerakote coating on the barrel enhances weather durability. Muzzle brake is included for recoil reduction.
- Fluted Bolt with Oversized Knob
- The rifle’s weight is optimized, thanks to its fluted bolt and barrel
- Modular Stock
- T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. Additional grips are sold separately. The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock’s fore-end.
- Improved Grip
- A grip that never slips. The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
- New Recoil Pad
- T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
- Stock Noise Reduction
- Be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock – this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight. Not available for models with an adjustable cheek piece.
- Redesigned Ejection Port
- The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
- Improved Rail Attachment
- Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
- Metallic Bolt Shroud
- Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
- Steel Recoil Lug
- This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation – even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn’t have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
- Lite Veil Wideland
- Wideland pattern is one of the two new camo versions of the Tikka T3x. It is designed to fit perfectly in the darker forest landscapes, like in Finland. The barrels have a Cerakote coating for better durability in differenct weather conditions.
|Stock Material||Synthetic||Stock Finish||Veil Wideland Camo|
|Folding Stock||No||Cheek Piece||No|
|Material||Cerakote Midnight Bronze||Magazine Capacity||3 + 1|
|Trigger||Single Stage Trigger||Fluted Bolt||Yes|
|Picatinny Rail||No||Open Sights||No|
|Barrel Length (mm)||570||Rate of Twist (in)||1:11|
|Fluted Barrel||Yes||Muzzle Thread||5/8×24|
|Total Length (in; mm)||42.6; 1082||Weight (lbs; kg)||6.6; 3.0|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.