T3x Lite combines high performance with lightweight ease. The synthetic stock is the key to modular features and is easy to care for. The rifle offers out-of-the-box accuracy without the need for breaking in the barrel.
- Rifle design supports prone shooting
- Safe to shoot and handle with two-position safety
- Free-floating barrel eliminates vibration and improves precision
- Heavy barrel reduces recoil and is less prone to heat mirage
- Good ergonomics supports varminting
- Varminting can sometimes take time, so it’s good to have the rifle support you in your shooting position. Raised cheek support for optimal eye alignment. Vertical pistol grip, better suited for prone shooting and wider-flat forend so the rifle is stable and you can make a secure shot from a rest. All these features are built in.
- The heavy barrel can send bullets one after the other
- Free-floating heavy barrel effectively eliminates vibration and withstand heating better, offering a solid accuracy performance.
- 17mm (16.5mm) dovetail for optics mount
- Top of the receiver has 17mm (16.5mm) dovetail for optics mounting. You can attach any kind of optics you are using with separately purchased rings and mounts.
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Cold hammer forging produces accurate and durable barrels. During cold hammer forging, Tikka barrels are hammered from all sides against the mandrel inside the barrel, transferring the mirror image of the rifling machined on the surface of the mandrel. Cold hammer forged barrel gives you out of the box accuracy without the need for breaking in the rifle.
- The action is designed for accuracy
- Extremely rigid action made from hardened steel with a two-locking lug T3x bolt. The bolt features a spring-loaded plunger ejector and a removable bolt handle, with 70° opening angle leaving plenty of room for handling the bolt.
- Feel the right moment
- In every shooting situation the rifle is always moving slightly, especially when pulling the trigger. This is why it is critical to have the rifle trigger manufactured according to very tight tolerances. Minimal rifle trigger lock time decreases the time between trigger engagement, trigger break and the impact of the firing pin on the primer. This results in excellent rifle trigger control and greater potential for accuracy.
- Ready for accessories
- Tikka rifles are modular, since it’s always possible to modify the rifle to fit a wide range of specific shooting situations.
|Canada Legal Classification||Non-Restricted||Action||Bolt|
|Handedness||Right||Optic Interface||Drilled and Tapped; Integrated 17mm (16.5mm) Dovetail|
|Rear Sight||None||Front Sight||None|
|Sight Radius (in; cm)||N/A||Grip Type||Stock Integrated Hybrid Pistol Grip w/ Modular Textured Panel|
|Pistol Grip Cap||Tikka Logo on Grip Panel||Trigger Type||Single Stage|
|Trigger Material||Stainless Steel||Trigger Compatiblity||Tikka T3, T3x, T1x|
|Min Trigger Pull (lbs; N)||2.25; 10||Max Trigger Pull (lbs; N)||4.4375; 20|
|Default Trigger Pull (lbs; N)||3; 15||Safety||Trigger Group Mounted 2 Position Lever|
|Manual Safety Position||Upper Rear Receiver, Right Side||Magazine Interface||Supplied Single Stack Single Feed Detachable Box Synthetic Slightly Protruding; Flush (Sold Seperately)|
|Magazine Compatibility||T3, T3x Standard Trigger Guard Assembly||Magazine Capacity||Supplied 6 Round; 4 Round (Sold Separately)|
|Default Length (in; mm)||43.9; 1115||Min Length (in; mm)||43.9; 1115|
|Max Length (in; mm)||43.9; 1115||Min Width (in; mm)||~3.2; 82|
|Max Width (in; mm)||~3.2; 82||Min Height (in; mm)||~7; 178|
|Max Height (in; mm)||~7; 178||Weight w/o Mag (lbs; kg)||8.6; 3.9|
|Weight w/ Supplied Mag (lbs; kg)||8.6; 3.9||Accessory Interface||Sling Stud Buttstock, Forend; Supplied Sling Swivels; T3x Synthetic Stock Grip Panel, Pre-installed Forend Panel|
|Operating Mechanism||70° Throw, Rotating Bolt Head||Action Size||Standard|
|Action Footprint||Tikka T3||Lower Receiver Material||Stainless Steel|
|Lower Receiver Finish||Satin||Upper Receiver Material||Stainless Steel|
|Upper Receiver Finish||Satin||Stock Interfacing Mechanism||Direct to Receiver via (2) Trigger Guard Mounted Action Screws|
|Stock Interfacing Mechanism Material||Steel||Stock Interfacing Mechanism Finish||Black|
|Barrel Interfacing Mechanism||Direct to Receiver||Barrel Securing Mechanism||Barrel Threads|
|Barrel Securing Mechanism Material||Steel||Barrel Securing Mechanism Finish||Satin|
|Recoil Lug||(1) Stock Mounted Block||Recoil Lug Material||Steel|
|Recoil Lug Finish||Polished||Feed Type||Push|
|Ejection||Bolt Mounted Spring Loaded Ejector||Ejection Direction||Right|
|Bolt Type||(3) Piece||Bolt Material||Steel|
|Bolt Finish||Polished||Bolt Head Type||Integral Part of Bolt Body|
|Bolt Lock||(2) Bolt Head Lugs||Operating Handle||Replaceable Bolt Handle w/ Teardrop Smooth Knob|
|Operating Handle Material||Stainless Steel||Bolt Handle Finish||Polished|
|Bolt Hold Open||None||Bolt Release||Upper Left Rear Receiver Mounted Lever|
|Trigger Guard Type||Part of Magwell Assembly||Trigger Guard Material||Synthetic|
|Trigger Guard Finish||Black||Trigger Guard Engraving||None|
|Magazine Release Type||Flush Push Lever||Magazine Release Position||Part of Front Trigger Guard, Near Flush|
|Magazine Cutoff||None||Anti-Release Magazine Lock Mechanism||None|
|Stock Type||Pistol Grip Full Size w/ Raised Comb||Stock Fit||Tikka T3 (non-CTR), T3x (non-CTR/UPR), T1x|
|Stock Material||Synthetic||Stock Finish||Black|
|Buttpad||Rubber||Adjustable Length of Pull||Stock Spacers (Sold Seperately)|
|Default Length of Pull (in)||~14; 35.5||Min Length of Pull (in)||~14; 35.5|
|Max Length of Pull (in)||~14; 35.5||Adjustable Comb||No|
|Min Drop at Comb (in; cm)||~1.2; 3||Max Drop at Comb (in; cm)||~1.2; 3|
|Min Drop at Heel (in; cm)||~1.5; 3.8||Max Drop at Heel (in; cm)||~1.5; 3.8|
|Adjustable Cast||No||Adjustable Pitch||No|
|Forend Type||Part of Stock w/ Pre-installed Wide Forend Panel Module||Forend Fit||Tikka T3, T3x, T1x|
|Forend Material||Synthetic||Forend Finish||Black w/ Textured Panel|
|Barrel Length (mm)||600||Caliber Marking||223 Rem.|
|Chamber Size||CIP Spec||Pressure Rating||CIP N Marked|
|Barrel Profile||Round Varmint||Barrel Material||Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel|
|Barrel Finish||Satin||Chamber Finish||Standard|
|Rifling||6 Groove||Twist Rate (in)||1:8|
|Muzzle Device||None||Muzzle Thread (in)||N/A|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.