Tipton’s® Best Gun Vise™ is the best tool you can own for working on your firearms. The vise was designed to accommodate the widest possible array of firearms for cleaning, maintenance, or gunsmithing, and is easily configurable to handle bolt-action rifles, break-open shotguns, AR-15’s, and handguns. A central aluminum channel lets the user move individual components to the ideal position for their firearm. Each individual component then adjusts to the perfect position for secure support. The rear base features two adjustable offset clamps for a tight grip on a wide range of buttstock configurations. The Best Gun Vise™ is extremely stiff and is made from high-quality, solvent-resistant material that will stand up to years of hard use.
- Non-marring contact surfaces
- Every component adjusts to accommodate different firearms and projects
- Stiff, solvent-resistant polymer stands up to years of hard use
- Innovative, off-set clamping mechanism on rear base
- Highly adjustable design for maximum versatility
- Central Channel
- Central aluminum channel lets the user move individual compenents to the ideal position for their firearm. Each individual component then adjusts to the perfect position for secure support.
- Rear Clamps
- The rear base features two adjustable offset clamps for a tight grip on a wide range of buttstock configurations. With this flexibility, the rear clamp blocks can accommodate practically any stock configuration, style and size of cheek piece, or cast-off.
- Front Support
- The grip support features two leg heights and can be maneuvered along the length of the T-track to support the stock.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.