Ultimatum Precision, in cooperation with several Canadian companies, presents the Deadline2 Repeater ESS MiC. This rifle combines Ultimatum’s Gen 2 Deadline action, with International Barrels’ (IBI) Heavy Profile Match barrel, MDT’s ESS Chassis kit and a single stage, adjustable TriggerTech Primary trigger, to create a dedicated precision rifle that reflects the quality and ingenuity of Canadian gun manufacturers.
- Remington 700 Footprint action installed into a MDT ESS Chassis System
- A sturdy rear tang ensures that the action is seated properly in the chassis/stock and that the action remains as stiff and true as possible; this helps to maintain accuracy.
- 4340 HTSR steel is used for the action housing. The hard nitride improves wear, corrosion and chemical resistance. Surface hardness is also improved with the hard nitride finish. Hard alloy steel actions that easily stands up to the sharp recoil of short magnum cartridges and gives better overall rigidity.
- 3 lug bolt with a quick, smooth 60° throw
- The gas blocking shroud to action housing fitment acts as a “wall”, restricting any residual blow-back gases. The notch at the top of the bolt shroud locks rotational forces during cocking, minimizing friction to allow a lighter bolt lift.
- The firing pin can only protrude the bolt face if the lugs are locked and in battery. This safety mechanism ensures that if the bolt head is not properly installed, the rifle does not fire.
- Increased OD firing pin for added strength
- Dual, opposing firing pin springs with floating bushing
- The floating bolt head design ensures that the bolt face is always perfectly aligned with the axis of the bore, further helping accuracy. The bolt head is also removable and replaceable meaning that caliber changes are made easy and quick. It comes standard with our dual ejector system.
- The action uses a minimally sized ejection port with an internal undercut in order to maximize the strength and stiffness, while maintaining the ability to eject unfired cartridges. A chamfer on rear of ejection port to prevent damage to brass casings upon ejection.
- Dual ejectors for reliable ejection
- TriggerTech R700 Primary trigger, adjustable 1.5 to 4.0lb pull weight
- The recoil lug is machined into the action to maximize strength and to provide additional thread interface to the barrel. It is 5/16″ thick.
- The Ultimatum Action uses a 1-1/16″ x 20 threads. It is designed to accept savage pre-fit small shank barrels. A Barrel machined to proper specs can also be mounted in a similar manner to the remington 700 setup. It comes installed with a 24″ IBI Match grade 416R stainless barrel
- Muzzle threaded ⅝” x 24 TPI with pre-installed IBI Tactical 3-Gill Brake
- AICS Single stack and AW Double stack magazine compatible; comes with (1) 5 Round MDT Magazine with Binder Plate(AICS pattern)
- 20 MOA rail standard; deigned to handle the heaviest of optics on the market, the rail features 6x #8-40 mounting screws and 2 dowel pins. Offering the benefits of an integral rail, but with the versatility to choose different rail cants.
|Chassis System||MDT ESS Chassis for Remington 700||Stock||MDT Skeleton Rifle Stock|
|Min Length of Pull (in)||13.4||Max Length of Pull (in)||14.4|
|LOP Adjustment Type||Adjustable Knobs||Cheek Riser Adjustment Range (in)||1.0|
|Cheek Riser Adjustment Type||Adjustable Knobs||Rear Sling Attachment Point||MLOK Slot|
|Grip||MDT Pistol Grip||Grip Type||Non-beavertail AR Pattern|
|Trigger||TriggerTech Primary Single Stage Curved Adjustable for Remington 700||Min Trigger Pull (lbs)||1.5|
|Max Trigger Pull (in)||4||Safety||2 Position|
|Magazine Compatibilty||AICS, AW||Magazine Capacity||5|
|Forend Interface||MLOK, Sling Stud||Front Sling Attachment Point||Sling Stud|
|Receiver Footprint||Remington 700||Receiver Material||4340 HTSR Steel|
|Bolt Finish||Liquid Hard Nitride||Bolt Throw (Degrees)||60|
|Bolt Lugs||3||Ejection||Dual Ejection; Right Side|
|Barrel||IBI Match Grade||Barrel Profile||Heavy|
|Barrel Material||416R Stainless Steel||Rifling||5R|
|Twist Rate (in)||1:10||Barrel Thread||5/8″ x 24 TPI|
|Muzzle Device||IBI Tactical 3-Gill Muzzle Brake||Overall Length (in; cm)||45.3; 115|
|Weight w/ Empty Mag (lbs; kg)||11.6; 5.3|
|Chassis Item Number||MDT104613GRY|
|Magazine Item Number||MDT102014BLK|
|Trigger Item Number||TRIR70SBS14TNC|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.