You know what they say about people who assume you can’t get HD optics, rugged performance and high end form-factor in a value priced binocular? They clearly haven’t seen the Crossfire HD! The included GlassPak binocular harness allows for quick optic deployment along with superior protection and comfort. The Crossfire HD is a rare find in entry-level optics.
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Centre Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- GlassPak binocular case
- GlassPak case harness
- Comfort neck strap
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Lens Cloth
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated||Prism Type||Roof|
|Gas Purged||Nitrogen||Dielectric Prism Coating||No|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||5.25||Eye Relief (mm)||18|
|Magnification||10x||Objective Lens (mm)||42|
|Linear Field of View (ft @ 1000 Yds)||325||Angular Field of View (degrees)||6.2|
|Close Focus (ft)||6.0|
|Adapts to Tripod||Yes||Locking Diopter||No|
|Height (in)||6.0||Width (in)||5.2|
|Interpupillary Distance (mm)||58 – 75||Weight (oz)||23.0|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.