With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there’s no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low light performance.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 1-in diameter
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- A popular all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a wide variety of hunting applications.
Included in the Box:
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth
|Eye Relief (in)||3.9||Parallax Setting (yds)||100|
|Magnification Min||4x||Magnification Max||12x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||44||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||24.7|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||8.4||Elevation Turret Style||Capped|
|Windage Turret Style||Capped||Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1/4|
|Travel per Rotation (MOA)||15||Max Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||50|
|Max Windage Adjustment (MOA)||50|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Weight (oz)||17.2||Overall Length (in) – L1||13.15|
|Front Mounting Length (in) – L2||2.3||Rear Mounting Length (in) – L3||1.9|
|Total Mounting Length (in) – L4||5.5||Objective Length (in) – L5||4.0|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||3.6||Objective Height (in) – H1||2.01|
|Eyepiece Height (in) – H2||1.71|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.