High performance meets economical. Clear, tough, and bright, our popular Crossfire II line is built to exceed the performance standards of similarly priced riflescopes. Long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses, and resettable MOA turrets are hallmarks of the series.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low light performance.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 1-in diameter
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC Reticle
- Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
Included in the Box:
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||Dead-hold BDC, MOA Based|
|Light Management System||SD Optical System||Glass Type||Standard|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-coated||Eye Relief (in)||3.9|
|Diopter Type||Fast Focus||Parallax Adjustment||No|
|Parallax Free Distance (yd)||100|
|Min Magnification||4x||Max Magnification||12x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||44||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||24.7|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||8.4||Elevation Turret Style||Capped|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||50||Elevation Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/4|
|Elevation Clicks per Rotation||60||Windage Turret Style||Capped|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||50||Windage Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/4|
|Windage Clicks per Rotation||60|
|Locking Dial||No||Zero Stop||No|
|Indexable Turret||Yes||Indexing Type||Removable Dial|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Illumination Control||N/A|
|Locking Illumination||N/A||Auto-Shutoff (hrs)||N/A|
|Throw Lever||No||Nightvision Compatible Illumination||N/A|
|Motion Sensor Capabilities||No||Electronic Reticle Leveler||No|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Form Factor||Riflescope||Attachment Interface||(2) 1 Inch Rings (Sold Seperately)|
|Mount Height||N/A||Finish||Matte Black Hard Anodized|
|Water Resistance||Yes||Fogproof||Nitrogen Gas Purged|
|Battery Life (hrs)||N/A||Weight (oz)||17.2|
|Overall Length – L1 (in)||13.15||Front Mounting Length – L2 (in)||2.3|
|Rear Mounting Length – L3 (in)||1.9||Total Mount Length – L4 (in)||5.5|
|Objective Housing Length – L5 (in)||4.0||Objective Housing Width – H1 (in)||2.01|
|Objective Housing Height – H1 (in)||2.01||Eyepiece Housing Length – L6 (in)||3.6|
|Eyepiece Housing Width – H2 (in)||1.71||Eyepiece Housing Height – H2 (in)||1.71|
|Magnification Ring Outside Diameter (in; cm)||~1.5; 3.8||Turret Saddle Depth (in; cm)||~0.1; 0.3|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-CF2-31015|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.