Our most affordable red dot proves that you can still get big performance without the big price tag. When your AR-180B, shotgun or rimfire just needs a simple point of aim and none of the frills, the Crossfire should be at the top of your list. The 2 MOA dot is quick to acquire in close-quarters scenarios, while remaining fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended range. In addition to looking awesome, the included skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness mount provides a rock-solid and extremely lightweight platform for your red dot. The Crossfire is a no-nonsense sight at a no-nonsense price for darn near any application.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings: 11 Levels
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Crossfire’s performance
- Night-Vision Compatiblity: The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Battery Life: Up to 50,000 hours on brightness setting 6
2 MOA Dot
- The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
- Durable rubber cover
- T10 Torx wrench
- CR2032 battery
- Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
- Low height mount
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||Bright Red Dot|
|Eye Relief||Unlimited||Adjustable Objective||No|
|Side Focus||No||Parallax Setting||Parallax Free|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Magnification Min||1x||Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||22|
|Elevation Turret Style||Capped||Elevation Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1|
|Max Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||100||Windage Turret Style||Capped|
|Windage Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1||Total Windage Adjustment (MOA)||100|
|Zero Stop||No||Micro Adjust Zero Setting||No|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Locking Dial||No|
|Mount Type||Modular Weaver/Picatinny||Mount Height||Lower 1/3 Co-Witness, Low|
|Finish||Matte Black Anodized||Weight (oz)||5.2|
|Optic Length (in)||2.5||Overall Length (in)||2.5|
|Outer Objective Diameter (in)||1.1||Outer Eyepiece Diameter (in)||1.1|
|Battery Type||CR2032||Battery Life (hrs @ Middle Setting)||50000|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-CF-RD2|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.