The micro-sized Defender-CCW™ delivers maximum optical performance and reliability. The slim profile means no extra bulk or width. A large, class-leading sight window and brilliant, illuminated dot help you lock on target faster, even in low light. Auto-Shutoff to preserve battery life. Motion activated, so it’s instantly ready when you need it. Fits full-size to micro-compacts.
- Large Hard Coated Aspherical Lens
- Large distortion-free sight picture.
- Motion Activation With 14 Hour Auto-Shutoff
- Automatically activates with motion while 14 hour auto-shutoff saves battery life.
- Polymer insert absorbs shock to the 7075 aluminum body protecting it from everyday abuse.
- Fast-Rack™ Texturing
- Aggressive texturing on face of optic for racking slide off any surface.
- Top Mount Battery Easy battery changes without having to re-zero your optic.
- 8 Daylight Bright Brightness Settings Daylight bright, illuminated center dot aids in faster center-point acquisition in bright daylight conditions.
- Parallax Free
- All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Unlimited Eye Relief
- Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Night-Vision Compatibility
- The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized
- Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Single-Piece Chassis
- Compact and light weight.
- Comes with:
- 1″ Shim Plate
- Picatinny Mount
- Rubber Cover
- Lens Cloth
- CR1632 Battery
- Custom Tool
- Most Common Mounting Screw Sets
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||6 MOA Bright Red Dot|
|Illuminated||Yes||Illumination Settings||10 (8 Daylight, 2 NV)|
|Eye Relief||Unlimited||Adjustable Objective||No|
|Side Focus||No||Parallax Setting||Parallax Free|
|Magnification Min||1x||Objective Lens Width (mm)||20|
|Max Objective Lens Height (mm)||16||Elevation Turret Style||Recessed Screw|
|Elevation Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1||Max Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||110|
|Elevation Travel per Rotation (MOA)||30||Windage Turret Style||Screw|
|Windage Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1||Total Windage Adjustment (MOA)||105|
|Windage Travel per Rotation (MOA)||30|
|Zero Stop||No||Micro Adjust Zero Setting||No|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Locking Dial||No|
|Locking Illumination||No||Auto-Shutoff (hrs)||14|
|Motion Activation||Yes||Button Lockout||Yes|
|Mount Interface||Pre-installed Weaver; Shield RMS/RMSc||Mount Height||Standard|
|Finish||Matte Black Anodized||Weight w/ Battery w/o Mount (oz)||0.9|
|Optic Length (in)||1.6||Overall Length (in)||1.6|
|Width (in)||1.1||Height (in)||1.0|
|Outer Objective Diameter (in; mm)||~1; 2.5||Outer Eyepiece Diameter (in; mm)||~1; 2.5|
|Battery Type||CR1632||Battery Mounting Position||Top|
|Battery Life (hrs @ Setting 6)||300||Waterproof||Yes|
Slide Cutout Type:
|Canik TP9SFX/TP9SC||M4x0.7 (1mm) screws|
|CZ P10 Series||M4x0.7 (1mm) screws|
|Glock MOS||M4x0.7 (9.8mm) screws|
|H&K VP9 Tactical OR||#6-48 (9.03mm) screws|
|Kimber AEGIS/KHX Custom||#6-48 (9.03mm) screws|
|Sig Sauer P320 M17/M18/RXP||M4x0.7 (1mm) screws|
|Sig Sauer P365XL||M3x0.5 (9.8mm)|
|Springfield Hellcat Series||M4x0.7 (9.8mm) screws|
|Springfield XDM5.25 OSP||M4x0.7 (9.8mm) screws|
|Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0||#6-32 (10.8mm) screws|
Rear Sight Dovetail Mounts:
|CZ P10 Series||M4x0.7 (1mm) screws|
|FN 509 Series||#6-40 (9.8mm) screws|
|Ruger 57||M4x0.7 (9.8mm) screws|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-DFCCW-MRD6|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.