Diamondback riflescopes are loaded with features. First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you’d expect to cost quite a bit more, but doesn’t.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 1-inch diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
Internal Mechanism Design:
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC Reticle
- Customized dot design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth
|Eye Relief (in)||3.3||Parallax Setting (yds)||100|
|Magnification Min||3x||Magnification Max||9x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||40||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||44.6|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||14.8||Elevation Turret Style||Capped|
|Windage Turret Style||Capped||Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1/4|
|Travel per Rotation (MOA)||15||Max Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||70|
|Max Windage Adjustment (MOA)||70|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Weight (oz)||14.4||Overall Length (in) – L1||11.61|
|Front Mounting Length (in) – L2||2||Rear Mounting Length (in) – L3||2.1|
|Total Mounting Length (in) – L4||5.4||Objective Length (in) – L5||3.07|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||3.1||Objective Height (in) – H1||1.89|
|Eyepiece Height (in) – H2||1.69|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-DBK-01-BDC|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.