Exposed tactical turrets built for dialing elevation and windage allow quick and precise bullet drop and wind drift compensation at extended ranges. When we say precise – we mean it. These turrets track better than any Bloodhound and reliably return to zero every time. A zero-reset feature lets you re-index the zero reference marks on both turrets after sight in, while fiber optic rotation indicators integrated into the turrets provide a visual cue of your turret’s position.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Premium optical system and select glass elements deliver exceptional resolution, edge-to-edge sharpness, greatly reduce chromatic aberration and guarantee clean, bright, sharp, high-contrast images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for optimal clarity and low-light performance.
- Nitrogen Gas Purged: Gas purged and o-ring sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance in all conditions
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands the highest levels of recoil and impact
- 1″ Main Tube
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Anodized Matte Black Finish
- Fast Focus Eyepiece
- Exposed Tactical Turrets
- VMR-1 Reticle
- Designed to maximize long distance shooting and ranging abilities, the VMR-1 MOA reticle can be used to effectively determine ranges, holdovers, windage corrections and moving target leads.
- Included in the Box
- Protective lens covers
- Microfiber lens cloth
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||Dead-Hold BDC|
|Glass Type||XD Lens Elements||Glass Coatings||XR Fully Multi-Coated|
|Illuminated||No||Eye Relief (in)||3.9|
|Adjustable Objective||No||Side Focus||No|
|Parallax Setting (yds)||100|
|Magnification Min||3x||Magnification Max||9x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||40||Elevation Turret Style||Exposed Tactical|
|Elevation Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1/4||Elevation Travel per Rotation (MOA)||12|
|Max Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||80||Windage Turret Style||Exposed Tactical|
|Windage Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1/4||Windage Travel per Rotation (MOA)||12|
|Max Windage Adjustment (MOA)||80|
|Zero Stop||No||Re-indexable Zero||Yes|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Locking Dial||No|
|Locking Illumination||N/A||Throw Lever||No|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Tube Diameter||1″||Finish||Matte Black Anodized|
|Weight (oz)||15.9||Overall Length (in) – L1||12.5|
|Front Mounting Length (in) – L2||1.8||Rear Mounting Length (in) – L3||2.2|
|Total Mounting Length (in) – L4||5.3||Objective Length (in) – L5||3.6|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||3.6||Outside Diameter Objective (in) – H1||1.86|
|Outside Diameter Eyepiece (in) – H2||1.58||Waterproof||Yes|
|Fogproof||Nitrogen Gas Purged||Shockproof||Yes|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.