The Diamondback HP (High Performance) riflescope offers a full-on array of features that discerning hunters are sure to appreciate. Optically, these scopes hit the proverbial mark. XD extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and colour fidelity while XR fully multi-coated lenses maximize every minute of shooting light. The side focus/parallax adjustment is easily accessible while keeping a trim profile and allowing optimal mounting height. And, with a 4x zoom range, the Diamondback HP offers highly versatile magnification.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 1-inch diameter
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Side Focus: Adjustment located on riflescope’s left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC Reticle
- Customized dot design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- 4-inch Sunshade
- Protective lens caps
- Lens Cloth
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||Deadhold BDC, MOA Based|
|Light Management System||Standard||Glass Type||XD Extra-low Dispersion|
|Lens Coating||XR Fully Multi-coated||Eye Relief (in)||4.0|
|Diopter Type||Fast Focus||Parallax Adjustment||Side Focus|
|Min Parallax Free Distance (yd)||30|
|Min Magnification||4x||Max Magnification||16x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||42||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||23.8|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||6.1||Elevation Turret Style||Capped|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||80||Elevation Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/4|
|Elevation Clicks per Rotation||60||Windage Turret Style||Capped|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||80||Windage Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/4|
|Windage Clicks per Rotation||60|
|Locking Dial||No||Zero Stop||No|
|Indexable Turret||Yes||Indexing Type||Removable Dials|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Illumination Control||N/A|
|Locking Illumination||N/A||Auto-Shutoff (hrs)||N/A|
|Throw Lever||No||Nightvision Compatible Illumination||N/A|
|Motion Sensor Capabilities||No||Electronic Reticle Leveler||No|
|Sunshade/Killflash Compatible||Supplied 4″ Sunshade|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Form Factor||Riflescope||Attachment Interface||(2) 1 Inch Rings (Sold Seperately)|
|Mount Height||N/A||Finish||Matte Black Hard Anodized|
|Water Resistance||Yes||Fogproof||Argon Purged|
|Battery Life (hrs)||N/A||Weight (oz)||18|
|Overall Length – L1 (in)||12.5||Front Mounting Length – L2 (in)||1.9|
|Rear Mounting Length – L3 (in)||1.9||Total Mount Length – L4 (in)||5.2|
|Objective Housing Length – L5 (in)||3.7||Objective Housing Width – H1 (in)||2.0|
|Objective Housing Height – H1 (in)||2.0||Eyepiece Housing Length – L6 (in)||3.6|
|Eyepiece Housing Width – H2 (in)||1.69||Eyepiece Housing Height – H2 (in)||1.69|
|Magnification Ring Outside Diameter (in; cm)||~1.6; 4||Turret Saddle Depth (in; cm)||~0.3; 0.4|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-DBK-10019|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.