Exposed tactical turrets built for dialing elevation and windage allow quick and precise bullet drop and wind drift compensation at extended ranges. When we say precise, we mean it. These turrets track better than any bloodhound and reliably return to zero every time. A zero-reset feature lets you re-index the zero reference marks on both turrets after sight in, while fiber optic rotation indicators integrated into the turrets provide a visual cue of your turret’s position.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 1 inch diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Exposed Tactical Turrets: The Diamondback® Tactical scopes feature tactical windage and elevation turrets with Zero Reset making adjustments back to zero easy and quick.
Internal Mechanism Design:
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Fibre Optic Radius Bar: The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Magnification Rib: The raised rib on the magnification ring facilitates fast magnification changes in the heat of action.
VMR-1 (MOA) Reticle
- Designed to maximize long distance shooting and ranging abilities, the VMR-1 MOA reticle can be used to effectively determine ranges, holdovers, windage corrections and moving target leads.
- Lens covers
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||VMR-1 MOA|
|Illuminated||No||Eye Relief (in)||3.8|
|Adjustable Objective||No||Side Focus||No|
|Parallax Setting (yds)||100|
|Magnification Min||4x||Magnification Max||12x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||40||Low Mag Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||23.6|
|High Mag Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||7.9||Elevation Turret Style||Tactical|
|Elevation Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1/4||Total Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||70|
|Elevation Travel per Rotation (MOA)||12||Windage Turret Style||Exposed Tactical|
|Windage Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1/4||Total Windage Adjustment (MOA)||70|
|Windage Travel per Rotation (MOA)||12|
|Zero Stop||No||Micro Adjust Zero Setting||No|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Locking Dial||No|
|Locking Illumination||N/A||Throw Lever||No|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Tube Diameter||1″||Finish||Matte Black Anodized|
|Overall Length (in) – L1||14.2||Front Mounting Length (in) – L2||1.9|
|Rear Mounting Length (in) – L3||2.1||Total Mounting Length (in) – L4||5.3|
|Objective Length (in) – L5||5.3||Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||3.6|
|Objective Height (in) – H1||1.86||Eyepiece Height (in) – H2||1.58|
|Waterproof||Yes||Fogproof||Nitrogen Gas Purged|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-DBK-10025|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.