Vortex presents affordable first focal plane (FFP) riflescopes. The first focal plane reticle, a feature ordinarily reserved for 4-figure-priced optics, allows shooters to use the information-packed EBR-2C reticles for ranging, holdovers or windage corrections on any magnification. Housed inside its durable, one-piece aluminum tube is a 4x optical system delivering excellent edge-to-edge clarity and sharp resolution. Exposed elevation and windage turrets are low profile enough to stay out of the way in packing situations, but offer the quickness, ease and precision of dialing accurate shots at distance. A side adjustable parallax gives shooters peace of mind by removing parallax error from the equation from 10 yards to infinity.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low light performance.
- First Focal Plane: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximed internal adjustment and strength.
- Nitrogen Gas Purged: Gas purged and o-ring sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance in all conditions.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Exposed Tactical Turrets: The Diamondback Tactical scopes feature tactical windage and elevation turrets with Zero Reset making adjustments back to zero easy and quick.
Internal Mechanism Design:
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Magnification Rib: The raised rib on the magnification ring facilitates fast magnification changes in the heat of action.
EBR-2C (MRAD) Reticle
- Hash-marked ranging reticle using mrad based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
- Lens covers
- Lens cloth
|Eye Relief (in)||3.8||Parallax Setting (yds)||20 to Infinity|
|Magnification Min||4x||Magnification Max||16x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||44||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||26.9|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||6.7||Elevation Turret Style||Exposed Tactical|
|Windage Turret Style||Exposed Tactical||Adjustment Graduation (mrad)||0.1|
|Travel per Rotation (mrad)||6||Max Elevation Adjustment (mrad)||25|
|Max Windage Adjustment (mrad)||25|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Weight (oz)||23.1||Overall Length (in) – L1||14.06|
|Front Mounting Length (in) – L2||2.24||Rear Mounting Length (in) – L3||2.7|
|Total Mounting Length (in) – L4||6.43||Objective Length (in) – L5||3.83|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||3.77||Objective Height (in) – H1||2.01|
|Eyepiece Height (in) – H2||1.73|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-DBK-10027|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.