The high-end Razor is a reflex sight built for top-tier performance and incredible versatility. The highly polished glass is clear and crisp from edge to edge. Exceptional resolution and a wide field of view present a sight picture sure to impress. The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background. Fast and accurate, clear, compact, durable and dependable—the Razor red dot is a sight worthy of the Razor name.
The Razor comes with a Picatinny mount—weighs 2.5 ounces with mount.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings: 9 Levels
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Battery Life: 6-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
6 MOA Dot
- The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
- Picatinny Mount
- 1.5mm Hex Wrench
- 2.5mm Hex Wrench
- CR2032 Battery
|Eye Relief||Unlimited||Parallax||Parallax Free|
|Dot Color||Bright Red|
|Magnification||1x||Lens Width (mm)||28.0|
|Lens Height (mm)||17.5||Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1|
|Max Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||170||Max Windage Adjustment (MOA)||114|
|Mount Type||STS/Picatinny||Length (in)||1.83|
|Width (in)||1.21||Front Height (in)||1.16|
|Rear Height (in)||0.49||Weight (oz)||1.3|
|Weight w/ Picatinny Mount (oz)||2.5||Battery Type||CR2032|
Lug/Screw Footprint: Directly compatible with the C-More STS interface. Mounts to Glock MOS slides when using plate #3 (for 9mm and .40 cal) or plate #7 (for .45 cal or 10mm). Mounts to Sig P220 series pistols and 1911s with a separate mount from EGW. Mounts to Springfield XD/XDM pistols with a separate mount from Springer Precision.
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-RZR-2003|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.