The intensity of long-range, tactical situations can push even the best shooters to their limits. When that intensity defines your shooting experience, the Razor® HD Gen III 6-36×56 FFP offers the precision tools you need to act quickly and decisively. Built around the perfect balance of magnification and field of view, you get an optical system with the resolution and contrast you need to clearly identify far away targets in-scope. To get the absolute most out of the First Focal Plane reticle, the EBR-7D presents a clean sight picture while still providing ample wind holds and ranging information. The L-Tec+™ Zero Stop System with micro-adjust dial means a rapid return to an ultra-fast, fine-tuned zero. Round it out with a rugged build designed for the field and you have the long-range tactical solution you’ve been waiting for.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of the EBR-7D reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow for accurate holdovers and ranging at all magnifications while the EBR-7D reticle is useful for long-range shooting.
- L-Tec+™ Zero System: The L-Tec+™ Zero System is easy to use with all captive parts and only one set screw, making zeroing quick and simple. Once set, it also allows for more travel.
- HD Lens Elements: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting: Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- External Rotation Indicator: Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret’s rotational position.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Plasma Tech: Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Locking Side Illumination: Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
EBR-7D MRAD Reticle
- The EBR-7D reticle was designed with the precision long range shooter in mind. Constructed specifically to get the most out of the new Razor®Gen III’s superior optical system, it provides comprehensive holdover and ranging functionality while reducing visual clutter. And the first focal plane design provides consistent subtensions at all magnification settings.
- 3 Inch Sunshade
- Throw lever
- Lens cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- Custom 2mm Throw Lever Tool
- 2.5mm Turret Tool
|Reticle Type||First Focal Plane||Reticle||EBR-7D MRAD|
|Illuminated||Yes||Eye Relief (in; mm)||3.5; 89|
|Adjustable Objective||No||Side Focus||Yes|
|Parallax Setting (yds)||10 to Infinity|
|Magnification Min||6x||Magnification Max||36x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||56||Low Mag Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||21.3|
|Low Mag Angular Field of View (Degrees)||4||High Mag Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||3.5|
|High Mag Angular Field of View (Degrees)||0.7||Elevation Turret Style||Exposed Locking|
|Elevation Adjustment Graduation (mrad)||0.1||Total Elevation Adjustment (mrad)||36.1|
|Elevation Adjustment w/ Zero System (mrad)||36.1||Elevation Travel per Rotation (mrad)||10|
|Windage Turret Style||Exposed Locking||Windage Adjustment Graduation (mrad)||0.1|
|Total Windage Adjustment (mrad)||15.5||Windage Adjustment w/ Zero System||13|
|Windage Travel per Rotation (mrad)||10|
|Zero Stop||L-Tec+||Micro Adjust Zero Setting||Yes|
|External Rotation Indicator||Yes||Locking Dial||L-Tec+|
|Locking Illumination||Yes||Throw Lever||Yes|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Tube Diameter||34mm||Finish||Stealth Shadow|
|Battery Type||CR2032||Battery Life at Setting 5 (hrs)||2200|
|Weight w/o Battery (oz; g)||45.1; 1278.56||Overall Length (in; mm) – L1||15.3; 387.35|
|Front Mounting Length (in; mm) – L2||1.95; 49.53||Rear Mounting Length (in; mm) – L3||2.25; 57.15|
|Total Mounting Length (in; mm) – L4||6.20; 157.5||Objective Length (in) – L5||5.5|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||3.55||Objective Height (in; mm) – H1||2.56; 65|
|Eyepiece Height (in; mm) – H2||1.80; 45||Waterproof||IPX7|
|Fogproof||Argon Gas Purged|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-RZR-63602|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.