The new frontrunners in the race for the ultimate precision, long-range optics, the Gen II Razors, designed and engineered for dialing precision long-range shots in extreme environments, have serious precision shooters saying “finally”. The Gen II Razors feature a 6x zoom range, a 34mm single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube and our sophisticated L-Tec turret system plus a host of additional high-performance features for state-of-the-art optics with deadly accuracy.
- APO System: Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct colour across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated: Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech: Cuttting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size: 34 mm diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals precent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec™ Turrets: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- External Rotation Indicator: Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret’s rotational position.
- Locking Illumination: Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus: Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- L-Tec™ Zero Stop: Prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials—even when setting the zero-stop position.
- Maximized Turret Zero Adjustment: Turret design allows expanded adjustment range when L-Tec zero stop feature is disengaged for zeroing purposes.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting: Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- Friction Reduction System: Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability.
- Turret Screws: Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch).
- Erector Tube System: Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. Stainless Steel offset coil spring erector biasing system withstands much higher stresses than traditional flat erector springs.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- L-Tec™ Tool: Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination: Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
Horus TREMOR3 Reticle
- An MRAD-based reticle with an incredible variety of accommodations for bullet drop, wind corrections, spotting and ranging. Designed for long-range precision shooters.
- L-Tec™ Tool
- 4-inch sunshade
- 2mm hex wrench
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
|Eye Relief (in)||3.7||Parallax Setting (yds)||32 to Infinity|
|Magnification Min||4.5x||Magnification Max||27x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||56||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||25.3|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||4.4||Elevation Turret Style||L-Tec|
|Windage Turret Style||L-Tec||Adjustment Graduation (mrad)||0.1|
|Travel per Rotation (mrad)||10||Max Elevation Adjustment (mrad)||28.5|
|Max Windage Adjustment (mrad)||10|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Weight (oz)||48.5||Overall Length (in) – L1||14.4|
|Front Mounting Length (in) – L2||1.96||Rear Mounting Length (in) – L3||2.17|
|Total Mounting Length (in) – L4||6.11||Objective Length (in) – L5||4.13|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||4.13||Objective Height (in) – H1||2.55|
|Eyepiece Height (in) – H2||1.81|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.