One scope to rule them all. From dark-timber whitetails, to executing precision long-range shots on an open-country mule deer, and everything in between – there’s the lightweight, second focal plane Razor HD LHT. Stunning, High Definition optical system delivers a crystal-clear sight picture with tack-sharp resolution. Turn every second of legal shooting light into opportunity. Take to the field with confidence knowing you’ve sacrificed nothing with the Razor HD LHT.
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated: Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- APO System: Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot: Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals precent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Locking Elevation Turret: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- Large Diameter Capped Windage Turret: Provide fast, accurate and easily read windage adjustments. Cap provides external protection for windage turret.
- RevStop™ Zero System: Patented streamlined design offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
HSR-5I (MRAD) Reticle
- Ideal for those who want enough information to utilize personalized ballistics, but prefer a clean look. The HSR-5i reticle can be used to effectively determine ranges, holdovers, windage corrections and moving target leads. The fine center crosshair subtensions on the HSR-5i reticle were carefully chosen to provide the optimum balance between precision aiming and low light visibility.
- Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery
|Eye Relief (in)||3.8||Parallax Setting (yds)||20 to Infinity|
|Magnification Min||3x||Magnification Max||15x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||42||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||35.3|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||7.0||Elevation Turret Style||Locking/Zero Stop|
|Windage Turret Style||Capped||Adjustment Graduation (mrad)||0.1|
|Travel per Rotation (mrad)||6||Max Elevation Adjustment (mrad)||23|
|Max Windage Adjustment (mrad)||23|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Weight (oz)||19.1||Overall Length (in) – L1||13.3|
|Front Mounting Length (in) – L2||2.6||Rear Mounting Length (in) – L3||2.0|
|Total Mounting Length (in) – L4||6.2||Objective Length (in) – L5||3.7|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||2.0||Objective Height (in) – H1||2.01|
|Eyepiece Height (in) – H2||1.7|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.