The Razor® HD LHT™ 4.5-22×50 FFP delivers a stunning HD optical system and rugged build in a first focal plane hunting scope that’s among the lightest in its class, perfect for open-country hunters. The XLR-2 reticle system is intuitive, easy to use, illuminated, and built to get the most out of the FFP reticle. Our RevStop™ Zero System provides a reliable return to zero if you need to dial in the field, and a locking elevation turret keeps your zero safe.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: The first focal plane XLR-2 reticle is optimized for long range hunting and shooting. The scale of the reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image making for accurate holdovers and ranging at all magnifications.
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding colour fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Locking Elevation Turret: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- RevStop™ Zero System: Patented streamlined design offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- APO System: Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
XLR-2 (MOA) Reticle
- The XLR-2 reticle is an illuminated, long-range reticle with elevation and windage reference subtensions. Great for long-range shooters and hunters who prefer to hold for bullet-drop and wind at distance.
- Tethered Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- RevStop Zero Ring
- CR2032 battery
|Eye Relief (in)||4.0||Parallax Setting (yds)||25 to Infinity|
|Magnification Min||4.5x||Magnification Max||22x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||50||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||23.5|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||4.7||Elevation Turret Style||Locking-Exposed|
|Windage Turret Style||Capped||Adjustment Graduation (mrad)||0.1|
|Travel per Rotation (mrad)||6||Max Elevation Adjustment (mrad)||22.4|
|Max Windage Adjustment (mrad)||12.7|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Weight (oz)||21.7||Overall Length (in) – L1||13.3|
|Front Mounting Length (in) – L2||1.9||Rear Mounting Length (in) – L3||2.2|
|Total Mounting Length (in) – L4||5.6||Objective Length (in) – L5||3.4|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||4.2||Objective Height (in) – H1||2.3|
|Eyepiece Height (in) – H2||1.7|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.