Ready to handle any environment, the SPARC® AR features bomb-proof-like construction with a compact and lightweight form-factor. The 2 MOA dot is as easy as point and shoot—it’s quick to acquire in close-quarters scenarios, but fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended ranges. A unique, integrated base is hassle-free for any modern sporting rifle. For excellent, reliable performance and loads of user-friendly features, look no further than the SPARC® AR.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Crossfire’s performance
- Night-Vision Compatiblity: The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish
- T10 Torx wrench
- AAA battery
- Rubber cover with flip caps
- Absolute co-witness mount
- Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
|Eye Relief||Unlimited||Parallax||Parallax Free|
|Dot Color||Bright Red|
|Magnification||1x||Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1|
|Max Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||90||Max Windage Adjustment (MOA)||90|
|Mount Type||Weaver||Length (in; mm)||2.6; 66|
|Objective Length (in; mm)||1.22; 31||Eyepiece Length (in; mm)||1.10; 28|
|Absolute Co-witness Mount Optical Axis Height (mm)||37||Lower 1/3 Co-witness Mount Optical Axis Height (mm)||40|
|Weight (oz; g)||5.9; 167.3||Battery Type||AAA|
|Battery Life (hrs @ Max Brightness)||300||Battery Life (hrs @ Min Brightness)||5000|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.