Get on target fast with the SPARC II. Ultra-compact and lightweight, the SPARC II (Speed Point Aiming for Rapid Combat) is equally at home mounted on an MSR or shotgun. Digital rear facing controls for powering on/off and adjusting the 2 MOA daylight bright red dot brightness at ten intensity levels – automatically returning to the last dot intensity used when powered up. Rugged single-piece body machined from aircraft grade aluminum is o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance.
Battery Life: Up to 300 hours on highest setting. Up to 6,000 hours on lowest setting.
The versatile multi-height mount system accommodates most firearms including AR-15s needing absolute or lower 1/3 co-witness heights, and mounts on standard Weaver or Picatinny bases (not included). A modular three-piece base offers four separate mounting heights for user- and weapon-specific customization: 18.0 mm (.709 inches), 21 mm (.823 inches), 37 mm (1.457 inches), 40 mm (1.575 inches).
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings: 10 levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Crossfire’s performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
Daylight Bright Red Dot:
- The daylight bright 2 MOA dot is fast and easy to use. Choose among ten variable illumination settings – the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- Multi-height mount system
- T-10 Torx Wrench
- 7/64″ Hex Wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Flip cap optic covers
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||Bright Red Dot 2 MOA|
|Glass Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated||Illuminated||Yes|
|Illumination Settings||10||Eye Relief||Unlimited|
|Adjustable Objective||No||Side Focus||No|
|Parallax Setting||Parallax Free||Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Magnification Min||1x||Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||22|
|Elevation Turret Style||Capped||Elevation Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1|
|Max Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||90||Windage Turret Style||Capped|
|Windage Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1||Total Windage Adjustment (MOA)||90|
|Zero Stop||No||Micro Adjust Zero Setting||No|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Locking Dial||No|
|Mount Type||Weaver||Length (in)||3.1|
|Objective Length (in)||1.1||Eyepiece Length (in)||1.1|
|Low Mount Optical Axis Height (in; mm)||0.709; 18.0||Low-Plus Mount Optical Axis Height (in; mm)||0.823; 21|
|High Mount Optical Axis Height (in; mm)||1.457; 37||Extra-High Mount Optical Axis Height (in; mm)||1.575; 40|
|Weight (oz)||5.9||Battery Type||CR2032|
|Battery Life (hrs @ Min Brightness)||6000||Battery Life (hrs @ Max Brightness)||300|
|Waterproof||Yes||Fogproof||Nitrogen Gas Purged|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.