Built from the ground up specifically to maximize the quick-handling performance of AR-platform rifles, Vortex’s new Spitfire™ AR 1X prism scope delivers incredible optical quality and ultra-fast functionality in a lightweight, streamlined package. The generous, parallax-free, sight picture and forgiving eyebox gets shooters on target effortlessly—even in high-stress scenarios.
Rear facing power and illumination intensity controls are easy to access, simple to operate, stay visually present from the shooting position and are protected from incidental contact. Ten intensity levels let you adjust to perfectly match ambient light conditions. Runs off a single, common, AAA battery. The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times— regardless of whether or not the illumination is engaged. An additional yardage-marked turret cap (ballistic-matched to the 5.56 cartridge) allows the shooter to swap out the factory-installed cap for rapid dialing of known-distance shots out to 700 yards.
At 11.2 ounces, the lightweight Spitfire AR excels in close to medium range shooting applications where speed is of the essence, making it the ideal choice for AR shooters who needs to get on target fast.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Prism-Based Design: Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- Brightness Settings: Provides 12 variable illumination settings—adjusts for use in very dim to very bright lighting conditions.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Nitrogen Gas: Nitrogen gas purging with o-rings-seals delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -22 degrees to +122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mount Height: Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic centre to base surface.
- Adjustable Brightness: Provides five levels of brightness intensity with red and green illumination settings.
- Red/Green Reticle Option: Allows shooters a choice of dot colour.
- Battery Life: Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
DRT (MOA) Reticle
- The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is designed for rapid shooting at close distances. The dual ring design pulls the eye into instant alignment with the reticle center and target. Etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of twelve intensity levels to match specific conditions.
- T-10 torx wrench
- 556 BDC turret cap
- AAA battery
- Flip Caps
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||DRT MOA|
|Illuminated||Yes; Red, Green||Illumination Settings||12|
|Light Management System||Standard||Glass Type||Standard|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated||Eye Relief Low Mag (in)||3.8|
|Eye Relief High Mag (in)||3.8||Diopter Type||Adjustable|
|Parallax Adjustment||No||Parallax Free Distance (yd)||Unlimited|
|Min Magnification||1x||Max Magnification||1x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||25||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||79|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||79||Elevation Turret Style||Capped|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||120||Elevation Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/2|
|Elevation Clicks per Rotation||60||Windage Turret Style||Capped|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA; MIL; cm @ 100 yds)||120||Windage Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/2|
|Windage Clicks per Rotation||60|
|Locking Dial||No||Zero Stop||No|
|Indexable Turret||Yes||Indexing Type||Removable Turrets|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Illumination Control||Push Buttons|
|Locking Illumination||No||Auto-Shutoff (hrs)||12|
|Throw Lever||N/A||Nightvision Compatible Illumination||No|
|Motion Sensor Capabilities||No||Electronic Reticle Leveler||No|
|Form Factor||Micro Prism Scope||Mount Type||Integrated Weaver|
|Water Resistance||Yes||Fogproof||Nitrogen Gas Purged|
|Battery Life (hrs; Max Setting, Min Setting)||250, 3000||Weight (oz)||11.2|
|Overall Length (in)||3.9||Front Mounting Length (Slots)||5|
|Rear Mounting Length (Slots)||5||Total Mount Length (Slots)||5|
|Objective Housing Length (in; cm)||~0.7; 1.8||Objective Housing Width (in)||1.27|
|Objective Housing Height (in)||1.27||Eyepiece Housing Length (in; cm)||~0.6; 1.4|
|Eyepiece Housing Width (in)||1.29||Eyepiece Housing Height (in)||1.29|
|Magnification Ring Outside Diameter||N/A||Turret Saddle Depth||N/A|
Note: Prism Scopes are not compatible with the Micro6x, Micro3X or VMX-3T Magnifier.
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-SPR-200|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.