The Strike Eagle® 1-8×24 FFP gives the accurate holdovers at any magnification you’ve been looking for in an LPVO, allowing you to dominate close-quarters and stretch your effective range. The EBR-8 reticle provides true red dot-like performance at 1x and holdovers out to 600 yards, and an included ranging feature lets you make quick decisions in the reticle. With 9 daylight and 2 night-vision settings, you can dial up illumination to perfectly match your shooting scenario. Put all that in a 30mm tube with capped turrets to keep your zero safe, plus a throw lever for rapid mag changes, and you have an LPVO born to ring steel.
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof : O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Throw Lever: The included throw lever can be installed for quick and easy magnification adjustments.
EBR-8 MOA Reticle:
- Our exclusive EBR-8 MOA First Focal Plane, glass-etched, illuminated reticle facilitates rapid shooting from point blank out to 600 yards with popular .223/5.56mm and .308/7.62mm loads. This reticle also can be used with a wide variety of other calibers and loads using the BDC hashmarks.
- Flip Caps
- Throw Lever
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- 2mm Hex Wrench
|Reticle Type||First Focal Plane||Reticle||EBR-8 MOA|
|Illuminated||Yes||Illumination Settings (Daylight; Night)||9; 2|
|Eye Relief (in; mm)||3.9||Adjustable Objective||No|
|Side Focus||No||Parallax Setting (yds)||125|
|Magnification Min||1x||Magnification Max||8x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||24||Low Mag Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||113.6|
|Low Mag Angular Field of View (Degrees)||21.4||High Mag Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||14.4|
|High Mag Angular Field of View (Degrees)||14.1||Elevation Turret Style||Capped|
|Elevation Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1/4||Total Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||145|
|Elevation Travel per Rotation (MOA)||25||Windage Turret Style||Capped|
|Windage Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1/4||Total Windage Adjustment (MOA)||145|
|Windage Travel per Rotation (MOA)||25|
|Zero Stop||No||Micro Adjust Zero Setting||No|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Locking Dial||No|
|Locking Illumination||No||Throw Lever||Yes|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Tube Diameter||30mm||Finish||Matte Black Anodized|
|Battery Type||CR2032||Battery Life at Setting 5 (hrs)||47|
|Weight w/o Battery (oz)||23.9||Overall Length (in; mm) – L1||10.4; 264.2|
|Front Mounting Length (in; mm) – L2||6; 152.4||Rear Mounting Length (in; mm) – L3||3.8; 96.5|
|Total Mounting Length (in; mm) – L4||2.5; 63.5||Objective Length (in) – L5||1.9; 49.0|
|Objective Height (in; mm) – H1||1.89; 48||Eyepiece Height (in; mm) – H2||1.93; 49|
|Turret Cap Diameter (mm)||0.14; 3.5||Magnification Adjustment Ring Diameter (in; mm)||1.18; 30.0|
|Waterproof||Yes||Fogproof||Nitrogen Gas Purged|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-SE-1801|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.