Redesigned Vortex Viper HD binoculars are premium optics with rugged construction in a compact, lightweight package. Updated features include a wider field-of-view, improved ergonomics with comfortable thumb grooves and enhanced eyecups, a shorter hinge to allow a better grip, and a quality chest harness included.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, colour-accurate images.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Centre Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- GlassPak Binocular Harness
|Lens Coatings||XR Fully Multi-Coated||Prism Type||Roof|
|Gas Purged||Argon||Dielectric Prism Coating||Yes|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4.2||Eye Relief (mm)||17|
|Magnification||10x||Objective Lens (mm)||42|
|Linear Field of View (ft @ 1000 Yds)||341||Angular Field of View (degrees)||6.5|
|Close Focus (ft)||6.5|
|Adapts to Tripod||Yes||Locking Diopter||Yes|
|Height (in)||5.6||Width (in)||4.9|
|Interpupillary Distance (mm)||56 – 75||Weight (oz)||24.9|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.