A high-end spotter, without the high-end price tag, the all new Viper HD Spotting Scope series stands poised to dominate as a best-in-class-optic. Packed with features and incredible optical performance hunters and shooters are sure to appreciate, these spotters bring far off subjects in for a closer look – and do so with impressive clarity, resolution and colour fidelity. The ultrasmooth, fluid, and sleek helical-style focus, dials in your image for ultrasharp viewing, as well as keeps the spotters profile trim for ultimate packability. Take to the hills and visually tear them apart with a Viper HD.
Directly mounts to Arca-Swiss tripod heads without the use of additional plates.
- HD Lens Elements: Optimized optical system delivers impressive resolution, cuts chromatic aberration and provides excellent color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission – resulting in High Definition views.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, colour-accurate images.
- Porro Prism: Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecup: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Helical Focus: Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Built-in Sunshade: Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring: Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.
- Eyepiece cap
- Objective lens cover
- Custom fitted case
|Light Management System||HD Optical System||Glass Type||Standard|
|Lens Coating||XR Plus, Dielectric Prism, Armortek||Eye Relief Low Mag (mm)||19.6|
|Exit Pupil Low Mag (mm)||4.25||Eye Relief High Mag (mm)||17.8|
|Exit Pupil High Mag (mm)||~1.42||Diopter Type||Fixed|
|Parallax Adjustment||No||Close Focus Distance (ft; m)||36; 10.9728|
|Min Magnification||20x||Max Magnification||60x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||85||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds; Degrees)||101; 1.9|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds; Degrees)||50; 1|
|Focus System||Helical Body Knob||Modular Eyepiece||Yes|
|Reticle Eyepiece||Yes (Sold Separately)||Throw Lever||No|
|Form Factor||Angled||Mount Type||1/4 -20 Tripod, Arca-Swiss|
|Water Resistance||Yes||Fogproof||Argon Gas Purged|
|Shockproof||Yes||Weight (oz; g)||76.6; 2171.573|
|Min Overall Length (in; cm)||17.5; 44.45||Max Overall Length (in; cm)||~17.9; 45.466|
|Mounting Length (Slots)||1||Objective Housing Length (in; cm)||~2.5; 6.3|
|Objective Housing Width (in; cm)||~4.5; 10.1||Objective Housing Height (in; cm)||~4.5; 10.1|
|Eyepiece Housing Length (in; cm)||~3.4; 8.7||Eyepiece Housing Width (in; cm)||~2.3; 5.5|
|Eyepiece Housing Height (in; cm)||~2.3; 5.5||Magnification Ring Outside Diameter (in; cm)||~1.7; 4.3|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-V502|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.