Want to extend your effective shooting range at distances where bullet drop and wind drift become critical? Take a look at the Viper HS LR riflescope. The LR stands for long range — and we mean it. This riflescope features an exposed target-style elevation turret built for dialing elevation at extended ranges. The capped windage turret maintains the scope’s sleek lines and prevent it from hanging up on clothing, rifle cases or pack scabbards.
Viper HS LR riflescopes feature an advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range for magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube for increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets: Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- Side Focus: Adjustment located on riflescope’s left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design:
- CRS Zero Stop: Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) aids in return to zero after dialing temporary elevation correction.
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- MAG-View Fiber Optic: Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
- Radius Bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC Reticle
- Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
Included in the Box:
- 4-inch sunshade
- Protective lens caps
- Lens cloth
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||Dead-Hold BDC|
|Glass Type||Extra-low Dispersion||Lens Coating||XR Fully Multi-Coated|
|Illuminated||No||Eye Relief (in)||4.0|
|Adjustable Objective||No||Side Focus||Yes|
|Min Parallax Setting (yds)||50|
|Magnification Min||4x||Magnification Max||16x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||50||Low Mag Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||27.4|
|High Mag Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||7.4||Elevation Turret Style||Exposed Tactical|
|Elevation Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1/2||Elevation Travel per Rotation (MOA)||24|
|Max Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||75||Windage Turret Style||Capped|
|Windage Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1/4||Windage Travel per Rotation (MOA)||12|
|Max Windage Adjustment (MOA)||50|
|Zero Stop||CRS||Micro Adjust Zero Setting||No|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Locking Dial||No|
|Locking Illumination||No||Throw Lever||SV-2 Compatible (Sold Seperately)|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Tube Diameter||30mm||Finish||Matte Black Anodized|
|Weight (oz)||21.4||Overall Length (in) – L1||13.56|
|Front Mounting Length (in) – L2||2.10||Rear Mounting Length (in) – L3||2.21|
|Total Mounting Length (in) – L4||5.65||Objective Length (in) – L5||4.31|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||3.60||Outside Diameter Objective (in) – H1||2.26|
|Outside Diameter Eyepiece (in) – H2||1.65||Waterproof||Yes|
|Fogproof||Argon Gas Purged||Shockproof||Yes|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-VHS-4307-LR|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.