Tree stands to mountain tops, bolt guns to ARs, the Viper HS-T is ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. Blending many of the best features from Vortex’s incredibly popular Viper PST and Viper HS riflescopes, the Viper HS-T (Hunting Shooting Tactical) riflescope is built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube to deliver increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment. An advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Incredibly precise, repeatable and durable tactical windage and elevation turrets built specifically for dialing, along with its hashmark-based reticle, top off this highly versatile riflescope’s long-range performance features.
- XD Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Exposed Tactical-Style Turrets: Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- Side Focus:Adjustment located on riflescope’s left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- CRS Zero Stop: Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) aids in return to zero after dialing temporary elevation correction.
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- MAG-View Fiber Optic: Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
- Radius Bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
VMR-1 (MRAD) Reticle
- This hashmark-based second focal plane reticle is perfect for accurate holds at extended ranges.
- 4-inch sunshade
- Protective lens caps
- CRS shims
- Lens cloth
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||VMR-1 MRAD|
|Light Management System||XD Optical System||Glass Type||XD Extra-low Dispersion|
|Lens Coating||XR Fully Multi-coated, ArmorTek||Eye Relief (in)||4.0|
|Diopter Type||Fast Focus||Parallax Adjustment||Side Focus|
|Min Parallax Free Distance (yd)||50|
|Min Magnification||6x||Max Magnification||24x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||50||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||17.8|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||5.1||Elevation Turret Style||Exposed|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)||19||Elevation Adjustment Value per Click (MIL)||0.1|
|Elevation Clicks per Rotation||50||Windage Turret Style||Exposed|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)||19||Windage Adjustment Value per Click (MIL)||0.1|
|Windage Clicks per Rotation||50|
|Locking Dial||No||Zero Stop||CRS Shims|
|Indexable Turret||Yes||Indexing Type||Removable Turret|
|External Rotation Indicator||Yes||Illumination Control||N/A|
|Locking Illumination||N/A||Auto-Shutoff (hrs)||N/A|
|Throw Lever||SV-2 (Sold Seperately)||Nightvision Compatible Illumination||N/A|
|Motion Sensor Capabilities||No||Electronic Reticle Leveler||No|
|Sunshade/Killflash Compatible||Supplied 4″ Sunshade|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Form Factor||Riflescope||Attachment Interface||(2) 30mm Rings (Sold Seperately)|
|Mount Height||N/A||Finish||Matte Black Hard Anodized|
|Water Resistance||Yes||Fogproof||Argon Purged|
|Battery Life (hrs)||N/A|
|Weight (oz)||22.6||Overall Length – L1 (in)||15.41|
|Front Mounting Length – L2 (in)||2.6||Rear Mounting Length – L3 (in)||2.58|
|Total Mount Length – L4 (in)||6.52||Objective Housing Length – L5 (in)||5.3|
|Objective Housing Width -H1 (in)||2.26||Objective Housing Height – H1 (in)||2.26|
|Eyepiece Housing Length – L6 (in)||3.6||Eyepiece Housing Width – H2 (in)||1.65|
|Eyepiece Housing Height – H2 (in)||1.65||Magnification Ring Outside Diameter (in; cm)||~1.6; 4.2|
|Turret Saddle Depth (in; cm)||~0.2; 0.4|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-VHS-4310|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.