The Viper PST Gen II brings you all the features of elite, top-tier tactical optics, with exceptional performance at a fraction of the cost. The 5x optical system delivers bright and crisp images across the zoom range with an impressive field of view for quicker target acquisition. Exposed turrets provide ample range of adjustment for dialing long-range shots, are available in MOA or MRAD and always match the reticle. After a day of dialing at extended ranges, the integrated, mechanical, RZR zero stop will bring you back to your exact zero every time with positive engagement.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-etched Reticle: Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets: Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- RZR™ Zero Stop: Zero Stop mechanism prevents the turret from dialing below sight-in range.
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Radius Bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features: Matching mrad turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
EBR-7C (MRAD) Reticle
- The EBR-7C (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is a hashmarked ranging reticle based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
- 3-inch sunshade
- CR2032 battery
- 2mm hex wrench
- Lens cloth
|Reticle Type||First Focal Plane||Reticle||EBR-7C MRAD|
|Glass Type||Extra-low Dispersion||Lens Coating||XR Fully Multi-Coated|
|Eye Relief (in)||3.4||Adjustable Objective||No|
|Side Focus||Yes||Min Parallax Setting (yds)||25|
|Magnification Min||5x||Magnification Max||25x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||50||Low Mag Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||24.1|
|High Mag Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||4.8||Elevation Turret Style||Tactical|
|Elevation Adjustment Graduation (mrad)||0.1||Elevation Travel per Rotation (mrad)||10|
|Max Elevation Adjustment (mrad)||20||Windage Turret Style||Tactical|
|Windage Adjustment Graduation (mrad)||0.1||Windage Travel per Rotation (mrad)||10|
|Max Windage Adjustment (mrad)||10|
|Zero Stop||RZR||Micro Adjust Zero Setting||No|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Locking Dial||No|
|Locking Illumination||No||Throw Lever||SV-5 Compatible (Sold Seperately)|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Tube Diameter||30mm||Finish||Matte Black Anodized|
|Battery Type||CR2032||Weight (oz)||31.2|
|Overall Length (in) – L1||15.79||Front Mounting Length (in) – L2||2.37|
|Rear Mounting Length (in) – L3||2.58||Total Mounting Length (in) – L4||6.59|
|Objective Length (in) – L5||5.6||Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||3.59|
|Outside Diameter Objective (in) – H1||2.3||Outside Diameter Eyepiece (in) – H2||1.8|
|Waterproof||Yes||Fogproof||Argon Gas Purged|
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-PST-5259|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.