This updated favourite hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. The illumination dial is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The glass-etched reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Glass-etched Reticle: Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets: Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
Internal Mechanism Design:
- RZR Zero Stop: Zero Stop mechanism prevents the turret from dialing below sight-in range.
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Radius Bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features: Matching MOA turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
EBR-4 Reticle (MOA)
- The EBR-4 (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MOA based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
Included in the Box:
- 3-inch sunshade
- CR2032 battery
- 2mm hex wrench
- Lens cloth
|Eye Relief (in)||3.4||Parallax Setting (yds)||20 to Infinity|
|Magnification Min||3x||Magnification Max||15x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||44||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||41.2|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||8.6||Elevation Turret Style||Tactical|
|Windage Turret Style||Tactical||Adjustment Graduation (MOA)||1/4|
|Travel per Rotation (MOA)||25||Max Elevation Adjustment (MOA)||75|
|Max Windage Adjustment (MOA)||40|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Weight (oz)||28.1||Overall Length (in) – L1||14.3|
|Front Mounting Length (in) – L2||2.32||Rear Mounting Length (in) – L3||2.59|
|Total Mounting Length (in) – L4||6.56||Objective Length (in) – L5||4.15|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – L6||3.59||Objective Height (in) – H1||2.08|
|Eyepiece Height (in) – H2||1.81|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.