Make your rifle, pistol, or shotgun even more poisonous with the Venom Red Dot sight. A 3 MOA dot promotes rapid target acquisition, while providing a precise point of aim—getting shots down range and on target fast.
The durable, machined aluminum housing ensures the unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it. High-quality, fully multi-coated lens offers a clean, wide field of view. Our top-load system makes changing the CR 1632 battery a snap and alleviates the need to remove the sight when switching the power source. The power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the unit. Flush 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze.
The Venom comes with a Picatinny mount—weighs 1.6 ounces with mount.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Premium Wide-Field Lens: Exceptional edge-to-edge resolution.
- Brightness Settings: Choose between 10 levels of brightness in manual mode or switch to auto mode.
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Venom’s performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Battery Life: 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at the more common lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
3 MOA Dot
- The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
- Weaver / Picatinny mount
- T-15 Torx wrench
- Rain cover
- Lens cloth
- Mounting screws
- CR 1632 battery
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||3 MOA Dot|
|Illuminated||Yes; Red||Illumination Settings||9|
|Light Management System||Standard||Glass Type||Standard|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-coated, ArmorTek||Eye Relief (in; mm)||Unlimited|
|Diopter Type||Non-Adjusting||Parallax Adjustment||No|
|Parallax Free Distance (yd)||Unlimited|
|Min Magnification||1x||Max Magnification||1x|
|Objective Lens Height (mm)||~16||Objective Lens Width (mm)||~26|
|Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||Unlimited||High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||Unlimited|
|Elevation Turret Style||Recessed||Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||130|
|Elevation Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1||Elevation Clicks per Rotation||30|
|Windage Turret Style||Recessed||Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||100|
|Windage Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1||Windage Clicks per Rotation||30|
|Locking Dial||No||Zero Stop||No|
|Indexable Turret||No||Indexing Type||No|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Illumination Control||Tactile Buttons|
|Locking Illumination||No||Auto-Shutoff (hrs)||14|
|Throw Lever||N/A||Nightvision Compatible Illumination||No|
|Motion Sensor Capabilities||No||Electronic Reticle Leveler||No|
|Form Factor||Open Micro Reflex Sight||Attachment Interface||FastFire Spec; Supplied Weaver Mount|
|Mount Height||Low||Finish||Matte Black Anodized|
|Battery Life @ Max (hrs)||150||Battery Life @ Min||30000|
|Weight w/o Mount (oz)||1.1||Weight w/ Mount (oz)||1.6|
|Overall Length (in)||1.9||Front Mounting Length (Slots)||5|
|Rear Mounting Length (Slots)||5||Total Mount Length (Slots)||5|
|Objective Housing Length (in; cm)||~0.5; 1.7||Objective Housing Width (in; cm)||~1.2; 3|
|Objective Housing Height (in; cm)||~1.1; 2.6||Eyepiece Housing Length (in; cm)||~0.5; 1.7|
|Eyepiece Housing Width (in; cm)||~1.2; 3||Eyepiece Housing Height (in; cm)||~1.1; 2.6|
|Magnification Ring Outside Diameter||N/A||Turret Saddle Depth (in; cm)||N/A|
Lug/Screw Footprint: Directly compatible with the Burris Fastfire/Docter interface. Mounts to Glock MOS slides when using plate #1 (for 9mm and .40 cal) or plate #5 (for .45 cal or 10mm). Mounts to M&P slides with plate 5 while using “B” screws. Mounts to the FNX-45 with the non-Trijicon plate.
Rear Sight Dove Tail Mounts: Mounts to Sig P220 series pistols and 1911s with a separate mount from EGW. Mounts to Springfield XD/XDM pistols with a separate mount from Springer Precision.
|Vortex Canada SKU||VT-VMD-3103|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.