CZ Direct fit upgrade Designed to fit the 19mm 550 integral dovetails, Warne’s Maxima CZ rings are a solid steel, vertically split ring that handle even the most punishing recoil, or large, heavy scopes. Since each firearm manufacturer has their own proprietary mounting rail design, each ring model must be machined to exacting tolerances for proper fit and function. Because of this, the Warne CZ Rings are able to fit right onto the receiver’s dovetail with no need for a mounting base. The CZ Fixed Rings fit the CZ550 receiver design (19mm dovetail) model and utilize 4 T-15 Torx style socket cap screws for secure and permanent optics mounting.
- Permanently attaches to firearm’s dovetail.
- CZ specific recoil pin for positive engagement of ring to receiver dovetail.
- Rings securely mount around scope using 4 Torx style T-15 socket cap screws.
- Sintered Steel
- Superior strength and clamping characteristics specifically formulated for scope mounts
- Return to Zero
- Confidently remove and re-mount your scope while maintaining the same point of impact.
- Powder Coat Finish
- Epoxy powder coat finish that creates a durable weather-proof and long-lasting finish
- Designed and Made in USA
|Compatiblity||CZ 550||Interface||19mm Dovetail|
|Height||Medium||Fits Objective Up To||42mm|
|Material||Steel||Scope Tube Diameter||1 inch|
|Base to Ring Height (in)||0.425||Ring Width (in)||0.705|
|Weight (oz)||5.4||Finish Color||Matte Black|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.